Monday, August 4, 2008

Latest Fashion



Guess what is it?

Nope, it's not a notebook

Nor is it a Children's Story Book on Bugs

Read on, to find out


Yesterday, I accompanied Eunice to Salvation Bookstore because she wanted to purchase a Bible. I came across so many cute looking Bibles.... and I'm really a sucker for fashionable packaging.

I have many Bibles at home. The one I'm currently using is a slim line version and I bought it at RM29.90 in 1993. I saw this same Bible yesterday and it now cost RM119.00. WOW!! Even Bibles appreciate in value.

And when I saw this "Bug" Bible which really looks so cool (well, to tell you frankly, I half expected to see cartoons on the pages) and modern - unlike the ones I owned ... which covers are mostly black or dark coloured - it was love at first sight.

I'm now the proud owner of this Bible :)

1 comment:

yellowbanana said...

OMG..!!! So lovely..!!!! Great job rachel...! =D