Saturday, September 13, 2008

Christmas Musical 2008

Christmas Musical 2008? What?!?!?!?
.
In 2006, we did an Easter Musical and in 2007, we did a Christmas Musical.
.
This year, we'll be combining both Christmas and Easter to form a complete story - from before the birth of Jesus to the resurrection of Christ.
.
For many umpteen donkey years, I have been involved in props (and in the later years, stage). Two years ago, during the post-mortem of the EM, I requested to be involved in the Lights section for our next musical. In 2007, I was under Stage and Props again!!!
.
This year, I was a little more adamant and guess what? I am now involved in stage production, props AND lights. Sigh!!!
.
A challenge is a challenge. I figured that I can get the stage & props done by Nov 30th and begin with the lights from Dec 1st onwards. Should not be a problem, I think.
.
It's a good thing many people signed up as volunteers for Stage and Lights. Thank God for them.
.
Right now, my biggest worry is how to design the stage with 12 (TWELVE) different scenes. Any ideas, anyone?

No comments: