Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wacom Bamboo


What is that???
.
I didn't know this exist until I saw my husband's credit card bonus points leaflet. Being a leftie, it was difficult for me to edit my pictures using the mouse with my right hand. So when I saw this Bamboo thingy, I knew I had to get it.
.
Here is what's written on the box:
.
PERSONALIZE
The documents you create don't have to be like all the rest. With Bamboo, it's personal. You can add your own distinctive touches to anything you do with handwritten notes, sketches or doodles. Bamboo sets you apart. Make it personal.
.
WRITE
Bamboo unlocks the handwriting features of Windows Vista and some language versions of Mac OS X. Vista's powerful handwriting recognition feature can even turn your handwriting into text. The pen becomes a natural extension of your thinking, your personal signature. Put your name to it.
.
NAVIGATE
Bamboo allows you to move around your PC more quickly, easily and conveniently. Nothing is as natural as a pen and you can use it to navigate through documents, spreadsheets and other applications with just a flick of the wrist. Find your way.
.
SIMPLIFY
Technology should make life easier. Bamboo is a simpler, more natural way to write, navigate and express yourself. Make your mark.
.
Okay ... it's been 2 days since I received it from the mail and I still haven't started using it....

2 comments:

mfwrachel said...

it looks cool, it's not so big in actual...

Rachel said...

Well, at least it's not that bulky