Thursday, February 5, 2009

Spilled

Three days ago, I went to work feeling exhausted. I managed to go through the entire day at work without feeling too weak. My concentration level wasn't that great and I did work that didn't require too much thinking and analysing.

I left work at 6.05pm, went straight back, showered and headed for the hospital. By that time, I was feeling quite weak and was mentally thinking of Rajen packing porridge for my dinner.

When I got to the hospital, I saw Rajen lying down on the sofa, looking worse that I did. I knew that either one of us had to be the stronger one and all of a sudden, I didn't feel that bad anymore. I helped Rajen carried some heavy bags into the car.

Rajen's initial suggestion was to get me to go to Jusco and get dinner for him.

My idea was better. We both go back, I call MacDonald's and food would present itself on my table. Yes, that seemed like a viable solution.

I called MacDonald's and ordered 2 ala carte porridge.

Half an hour later, someone honked. I went out to get my food as well as to pay the man. He apologised before explaining that the road was bumpy and he spilled some porridge onto the plasti bag. He quickly said that he would bring another one later.

I declined because Rajen didn't want to eat a lot.

So, yeah .... this was how it looked like when I collected it!