Friday, June 20, 2008

Seven

Recently, I came across 3 bloggers ( Jimbo, YY, TFTD ) who blogged in Malay and challenged others to do likewise following their format.
.
Although I have not been tagged, I thought it might be a fun exercise. Of course I will be doing it in English!!! I've also changed the last topic : the names of 7 people to take up this challenge (simply because I don't want to issue out any challenges)
.
Here they are :-
.
7 Facts about me
1. I am a twin
2. I am a leftie
3. I like challenges
4. I am "almost" a perfectionist
5. I hate being hot and sweaty
6. Creative juices flow when under pressure - which translates to : I am a very "last-minute" kind of person
7. I don't take red meat, pork, durian, asam laksa, maggi mee, alcohol, tea, coffee, etc, etc, etc
.
7 Fears
1. Exams
2. Blackouts
3. Horror Movies
4. Public Speaking
5. Sickness or death in the family
6. Being thrown in the middle of the ocean
7. The future of non-muslims living in Malaysia
.
7 Songs That I Currently Like
1. Anastasia
2. Kita Serupa - Headwind
3. Isabella
4. Mercy Saw Me - Geron & Becky Davis
5. Colours of the Wind
6. Our God is an Awesome God - Rich Mullins
7. Any Oldies Song
.
7 Favourite Promises of God
1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Phil 4:13
2. I will never leave you nor forsake you - Heb 13:5b
3. My God will supply all your needs according to the riches in Christ Jesus - Phil 4:19
4. The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want - Psalm 23:1
5. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest - Matt 11:28
6. My grace is sufficient for you. My strength is made perfect in weakness - 2 Cor 12:19
7. God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind - 2 Tim 1:7
.
7 Words I Usually Use
1. Oh Man!
2. Aiyoh
3. Goodness
4. Oh my Goodness
5. Adoi
6. Why?
7. M.A.F.A.N. (to be spelt out)
.
7 People/Things I Value
1. My life
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My laptops
5. My DSLR camera
6. My books
7. My craft stuff
.
7 Firsts
1. Ponteng one lesson in school for the first time in 1982
2. First church camp in 1984
3. Missed my flight from Brisbane to Kuala Lumpur for the first time in December 1995
4. Robbed for the first time in 2003
5. Touched snow for the first time (Minnesota) in March 2005
6. Climbed Mt. Kinabalu for the first time in September 2007
7. Lunch at Burj Al Arab (currently the only 7-star hotel in the world), Dubai in March 2008


No comments: