Thursday, May 1, 2008

BCM Open Day


I was NOT supposed to be at the BCM Open Day today. I had the whole day planned with OTHER activities that did NOT include going to Jalan Gasing. And then the phone call came. Esther asked me to go. I could've said "no", right? But being my normal nice self, I decided to accompany her to the BCM Open Day (Food & Fun Fair held to raise $$ for BCM).

.

I was given 4 books of coupons to spend (yeh!). At the same time, I helped out a little at our booth selling yummy home-made stuff (cakes, cookies, yam cake, pulut rice, cup cakes). Many of the Aspirers were there helping out, too. We gave Joel Chong a basketful of food stuff and told him to "Go forth .... and sell".

.

Some of us came back early - because of yours truly. I didn't want to spend too much time there as I really treasure my off days. All said, I'm glad I went because .... err... because-lah!





No comments: