Monday, May 5, 2008

Canon Ixus 860IS


I've been wanting to get a compact camera ever since my semi-compact Canon A80 died on me 2-3 years ago. I think the reason for not getting one at that time was because I thought I didn't need one urgently. I already have my DSLR and if I want to use a compact camera, I'd go borrow from Eunice. It was a little inconvenient after a while. So, after much contemplation .... I finally bought one. I didn't want a "top of the range" camera and almost bought a "lousy" one which cost RM900.
.
Sharon was convinced that I would complain a lot if I got the cheaper one. I think she's right. So ..... 860 it is. It's not as compact as the 950 and doesn't have a view finder. The plus side is that the LCD screen is 3" (huge!!!).


We had dinner at the Windmill and I couldn't resist trying out the camera for the 1st time. Virgin shots, you know!!!

2 comments:

poreiz said...

860 is not that cheap right :P but definitely it's a very good model. I've been using 850 for 1.5yrs and still love it so much. I notice MANY ppl uses this camera too. haha! It's a very worth it camera. No regrets.

Rachel said...

It's still kinda bulky. Wanted to get the Casio exlim (sp) but I'm a die hard Canon fan!!!