Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Degil

This morning, a man and a lady walked into the sales office. From their body language, my guess is that they are colleagues. One of my sales people needed my help and I walked to the sales area, only to find that the man was busy snapping pictures of the model houses with his handphone. I saw a camera slung over his right shoulder and suspected that my colleague had warned him to quit taking pictures.
.
I was polite with him, first asking him not to take pictures. He pretended not to hear me. I reiterated my request. He paid no attention to me. I was getting quite annoyed with him. I repeated for the third time. Only then did he look at me and said, "I am not taking any pictures" while snapping some more pictures with his handphone. Gosh!!! Did he think that I was born yesterday??? I told him that I am not that stupid and I want him to put away his phone. I was pretty close to confiscating it from him.
.
I think he's such a stubborn man who has no respect whatsoever. Maybe he's just plain stupid and didn't understand what I said.
.
Personally, my opinion is that when you step into other people's territory, you need to "do as the Romans do".
.
SOME people are just so degil!!!! Grrrr!!! I still can't believe he ignored my request. The nerve of him!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm...should have asked Security to evict him?