Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hectic

Sometimes, at the end of the day, you'd get to sit around and just ponder at the many things you did that day. Sometimes, the day is so packed, you'd just go back home and collapse on your bed. Sometimes, you've got waaaaay too many things to think about, your mind is so active. You're so tired and yet sleep doesn't come.

For me, the past two weeks had been tough. Stage dressing was fun but at the end of the day, my body ached all over. When I woke up the next morning, I felt like an old lady. My whole body was stiff. Hmm..... sign of old age????

This weekend, in particular, my schedule was so full, I was hardly at home.


Friday night we had our Corporate Prayer meeting, focusing on the coming Christmas Musical.

Saturday, I worked from 9am - 6pm, Christmas Musical Committee meeting in church from 7pm - 10.45pm and after that, meeting for lights at my mum's place from 11pm - 2am!!! Yes, TWO in the morning. I don't believe that I've had a meeting that lasted until the wee hours of the morning. This must be a new record.

Sunday (which is today), we had church in the morning and 2 rounds of practices until 5pm. Thereafter, we went to my mum's place to continue on with our lights meeting until 11pm. Yeah, we've finally semi-finalised the light positions and colours. (We can't finalise the lights position and colours until everything is in place).

While going through one of the scenes, trying to determine when we shift the spot light from one place to another, we tried to recall exactly when does Pilate get into his position. Each had different answers. We know for a fact that there was a short scene when Pilate goes out to "wash his hands" as an indication that he takes no responsibility on the crucifixion of Jesus BUT we didn't see that scene taking place at all.

We called Cnythia, she said that it's before "Worthy of More". Not satisfied, we called Jenny, and she said that it's during the first line of "Worthy of More". Confused, we decided to ask one of the actors - my dad. He doesn't know. Then we ask my mum, who is in one of the crowd shouting "Crucify Him". Without hearing the full question, she said, "After the crucifixion". We burst out laughing and FC said that her Bible might be different than ours.

We decided to "play it by ear" next week.

Sigh!! So many things to do, so little time!

No comments: