Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christmas Musical 2008 (His Story) - 1st Combined Practice


We had our 1st combined (choir and drama) practice today.

Practice started at 12.30pm but I only got there at 2pm .... just in time to see them practise the 2nd part of the Musical. Well, I must say, even though there seemed to be so many people on the stage, and sometimes it looked kelang-kabut, the practice went surprisingly well.

This year, many young people got involved in drama. And the older ones .... well ... I guess some of them decided to take a break this year. Having said that, I'm glad that my parents and an uncle are involved in the drama team! Bravo!


During one of the short breaks, Jenny had to speak to the really young children (below 12 years of age) to behave themselves and not to run around too much.

No comments: