Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mock-up Stage

Making the mock-up stage this time was a little easier. What I did was to trace out the mock-up from 2006 and copy it onto a piece of card board. And because this year's stage would be similar to the one we did in 2006, I literally copied everything.

But then, as with all musicals, there's bound to be some adjustments that needed to be done.

I talked to Jenny and realised that there were so many scenes that needed to be portrayed. If we raised the left mezzanine to 8 ft from the ground, we needed steps all the way to the top. And this is only for one scene!!! I decided to drop it to only 4 ft from the ground so that we can have more scenes there.

Another change which I did was to "flatten" the left side of the building so that it will not block those sitting on that side of the sanctuary.

And this (below) is the end result of it:-


No comments: