Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Speedlite 580EX II



I "finally" bought a Speedlite for my DSLR. I've been wanting to get one but I didn't want to fall into the trap of buying too much at one time. So I paced myself. First, the 18-200mm lens, next was the f1.8 lens, after that, the compact camera ... and NOW, the speedlite!!
.
I took some pictures at my grandmother's 90th birthday party and I REALLY like the pictures. I know, I know, the speedlite IS bigger AND heavier than the camera .. but who cares as long as the pictures turn out well??? :)

.




I have one problem though. My Tamrac camera bag is bursting at its seams. Too many things caused the backpack to be heavy AND it's making the compartments go out of shape. I guess it's time to get a bigger backpack.
.
Anyone coming back from the US????



No comments: