Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chicken Chop

I was at Tesco one day at the frozen section when I saw an easy way to make a western meal. Chicken chop coated with all the right seasoning and bread crumbs. All I had to do was to fry it. And it was so cheap. Three pieces for RM10.50. And those are huge pieces, too.
.
I also bought fries to go along with it.
.
I was quite excited and thought we could have this meal on a day or two but after THREE weeks, I finally got the meat out of my freezer. Even that, the first time around, I had to shove everything back into the freezer because dear hubby wanted to visit his friend who just recovered from dengue and after that, we went out for dinner.
.
The next day, I made sure that nothing could stop my mission. I even got a simple recipe from my mum on how to make the sauce.
.
The frying took a long time. I waited patiently until it turned golden brown before I fished it out of the frying pan. But to my great dismay, one small part of it wasn't fully cooked. Apart from that, dear hubby loved it!!!
.
That's all that matters, right?

No comments: