Friday, June 26, 2009

Simple, But Delicious

I had a fabulous dinner a few days ago.
.
Last weekend, 8 of my family members went to Kuching for a vacation. I didn't go because I was there only last year.
.
One of my aunties went with her grandson, leaving her poor husband home alone. Sunday happened to be Father's Day and we invited my Uncle Norman out for dinner. He suggested one chinese restaurant called Do You (or something like that). I ate very little rice because we ordered a lot of dishes. It was a delicious meal but I ended up having to drink an entire 500ml water bottle in the middle of the night because of the huge amount of Ajinomoto (MSG) in the food.
.
The next day, Uncle Norman called me and asked if we would like to go over for dinner. We agreed even though we had a lot to get done that night.
.
We finished our never ending chores and arrived at Uncle Norman's place at 9.25pm.
.

Dinner was simple, yet delicious.
.
I had a little rice with sardine sambal (super yummy), long beans, and omelet. Rajen had fried rice, fried luncheon meat and omelet.
.
It was really thoughtful of Uncle Norman to cook us dinner. :-)

No comments: