Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Writing Implements

I was not aware of this particular addiction until recently. I opened my work drawer to serch for something and I saw sooo many pens and pencils at the end of it.
.
It was then that I realised that I buy writing implements all the time. I guess I am addicted to it. Gosh!
Here are some pictures of my collection:-
.


The above picture shows what I have at work. Don't even for a moment think that the company I work for is so generous with their stationery. In fact, once I got so frustrated because I was told that I had to return a non-functioning pen in exchange for a new pen just to proof that I needed another pen.
.
So what I did from that time onward was to buy "good" pens all the time.
.

Pens at home. Some of these pens are imported from Singapore and the US. Maybe from Australia and Canada too. I'd use most of these pens for my scrapbooking hobby.

Pens for Cell Meeting - We are forever needing pens for the people at cell. Being youths, they almost always never bring writing material ... and that includes the note book (not laptop, but proper books with white, lined pages) which Esther gave them for free but if anyone forgets to bring his/hers, RM5 would be the penalty.

Err.... because the usage level is pretty low (once a week) the ink tends to dry up pretty quick. Moreoever, those are cheap pens.

Pens in my bag - I'd normally use either one of the blank-inked pens for sermon notes. The other two blue ones are just in case someone needs to borrow them.

No comments: