Thursday, June 18, 2009

Someone's Been Reading My Blog

A few weeks ago, dear hubby went out for dinner with his cousin Kumar, who flew in from Australia. Both of them share the same birthday, though dear hubby is two years older.

I was busy climbing Gunung Ledang and didn't join their celebration dinner.


Dear hubby came back, carrying a bag of gifts. In it were a book, 3 packs of "Extra" Wriggley's Chewing Gum and two bars of chocolate.

Naturally dear hubby was surprised that his cousin knew his gum chewing habit, and what more, the exact brand that he likes. Kumar simply explained that he read in one of my blog postings that dear hubby loves this particular chewing gum brand which is not sold in Malaysia.

Both bars of chocolates were for me. He explained again that he reading another of my posting that I love chocolate. And if you were to see one of the bars close-up, you would notice that it is chilli flavoured. What a peculiar flavour. I haven't eaten this before. I STILL haven't eaten it yet (it's in my fridge), mainly because I was feeling lousy for the past few weeks.

Well, I've made up my mind of try it out by this weekend. Anyone wants to try it?
p.s. Thanks, Kumar, for being so thoughtful.

2 comments:

Jian said...

Jian will be the 1st to try=)

Rachel said...

sure, sure .... no problems! Err.. only problem is remembering to bring it to church. BTW, Steven Choo is also eyeing it