Monday, February 23, 2009

Birds in the House?

I dreamed.

There were birds twittering and chirping, flying from one end to another as well as going round and round in circles, causing a racket above me.

I looked up. Garrgh!!! Birds and nests on my ceiling fan. No wonder I had a hard time sleeping.

Then I woke up!


It was still noisy. I looked up, half expecting the birds, instead, all I saw was my ceiling fan, moving at medium speed, and making all these squeaky noises.

Yep! Time to change the fan. It has served me more than 10 years and prior to that, to Bro Chow for more than 12 years.



I bought this Panasonic fan with remote control. Cool! Now I don't have to get up to adjust the controls. But then, according to the electrician, this fan can only last 5 years as compared with the KDK or Sanyo brand that we normally use. Oh well, we can't have it all, eh?

No comments: