Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blender


I don't take enough fruits and carrots and all the healthy stuff (although I love vegetables) so one day, I went into an electrical shop with the intention of purchasing a cheap blender which would cost me less than RM100.
.
My main criteria is : Easy washing after usage.
.
And the lady was quick enough to recommend me this Kenwood blender which cost so much more than I was will to pay for. The original price for this was RM700 but every now and then, Kenwood would have special promotions for certain items and so happen, this particular blender/mixer was one of them.
.
And thus, I am now the proud owner of it.


MCTC and Eunice bought carrots and apples one day and we experimented with the many functions on the mixer.

Our first attempt didn't turn out well. Why? Because we didn't blend it enough and it was difficult to drink. We ended up giving more than half of it to my mum and Tusi, telling them that it is healthy for them to drink it.


Because this mixer doesn't separates the pulp from the water, we have to make sure that the fruit is properly blended.
.
Evaporated milk was added for the extra taste.
.
It's really very easy to use and I can even blend carrot and banana, wash the mixer after that ... all within 5-7 minutes.
.
I haven't tested the ice cube function yet!! Maybe that's because I don't have ice in the freezer. Gotta remember to make some ice and test it out. Who knows? Maybe if the economy gets worse, I may have to sell fruit juice/smoothies/ice blended drinks at the side of the road...

No comments: