Thursday, July 23, 2009

Homework Time


En is forever doing her homework or watching TV. Last Tuesday when I was at my parents' place, En was diligently doing her homework, after trying to persuade us (in vain) to chit chat in the living room - instead of at the dining table - so that she could eavesdrop on our conversation. I guess multi-tasking begins at a very young age.

Anyway, the music was blasting and she was comfortably slouching on the sofa and enjoying herself. Actually, she was in this weird position whereby if I were to be in that position and doing my homework, I might get cramped all over.

As I observed how she prefered this position to sitting at the dining table and doing her homework, I am also reminded by the fact that I lay on my stomach while using my laptop - a position that would be uncomfortable to most, but not to me :-)

1 comment:

Eni said...

It looks that according to your blog, you were very much influenced by Enid Blyton's books as a child. I too read a lot of Enid Blyton's books as a child. Thus, my affection for Enid Blyton and her books led me in writing and publishing a book on her, titled, The Famous Five: A Personal Anecdotage (www.thefamousfiveapersonalanecdotage.blogspot.com).
Stephen Isabirye