Monday, March 30, 2009

Grateful

There are just so many things to be thankful to God for. I will be the first to admit that sometimes I do take God for granted. I've led a peaceful life (well, so far no one held a knife to my throat or gun to my head and threatened me) with good health, food and water to keep me alive and enough cash to keep me contended.

I thank God for friends and relatives who accept me the way I am and tolerate my idiosyncrasies, who are always there for me when I needed their help or company. Sometimes I know I don't take time to call a person up to say, "Hey! I appreciate what you're doing for me", or "You're doing a fine job. Keep it up" and I know how a little word of praise and encouragement goes a long way.

Having said all that, I would like to take time to appreciate my friends and relatives (individually) in the coming blog postings. So be sure to look out to see if you are included in my list or not. If however, you are not included, have no fear, this is a long term project and I guess sooner or later, you just might see your name in my blog :)

Also, I will not post in order of importance. I will do it randomly, as and when I see fit.

No comments: