Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Little Dog


For the past 2 weeks, this little dog had been paying me a friendly visit whenever I go out or come back home. He (not sure of its gender but it sure looks like a "he") would come near me when I am closing/opening the gate.

After a few days, I started giving him food from my freezer. Knowing me, I've got lots of extra (and sometimes expired) stuff in my fridge. I gave him one or two sausages a day and filled up a small container with water.

At first, he was rather shy and ran away. After a while, he came very close and ate the (cold, frozen) sausage.

He is now bold enough to come into the compound of the house but he knows his limitations and would leave the compound when we ask him to.

I've just run out of sausages.



And yesterday, I went to Jusco to buy a box of dog biscuits. I haven't bought dog biscuits before and don't know if I bought the correct one. There were a few to choose from. I'm hoping that he's not too "spoiled" by the daily supply of sausages that he would not eat the biscuits.

1 comment:

KK said...

i tot the Pedigree's food is better than sausages ^_^