Monday, April 13, 2009

Wife Beater?

Yesterday, I woke up with a terrbile pain in my chest. I didn't panic because it was not near my heart. Nevertheless, it lingered long enough for me to wonder if something was wrong with me.
.
Then I remembered that dear hubby called me up one day to asked if I hit him hard the night before.
.
I woke dear hubby to ask him that same question. I asked if he punched me! He was horrified and said, "No".
.
Throughout the day, I felt the pain intermittently. Thank God it is not as bad now as it was when I woke up yesterday. Still, I wonder if I should go see a doctor just to confirm that I am okay or not......

2 comments:

Jian said...

Pls go see doctor,check up...I thk u shld...=)
Dun wry...will uphold u in prayer...

Rachel said...

Thanks Jian, for praying. :-)