Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Decor at MidValley and The Gardens

Every year, I would take time off to go to MidValley just to see how the whole mall is decorated. This year, I was so pressed for time that I only could go to MidValley on the 23rd.
.
I picked Eunice up at 8.35am and we drove up to KL. This is my very first time driving to KL and I was feeling rather nervous. Eunice was my guide and err... to tell you the truth, she was not a very good navigator (actually, Eunice admitted that fact to me). We were near the parking zone and she suddenly said "Go up". I was confused as to whether I needed to turn left to go up or turn right to go up. Even with her unclear directions, we did reach the mall with no problems at all. Our plan was to get to MidValley before 10am and we got there 15 minutes early. Parking was not much of a problem.

This year, MidValley had a circus theme. We took many pictures of it.
We saw an elephant, a tiger and some other 3-D fake animals. Immediately I thought of our Kidz Safari which we might be having in June 2009. How nice if we could just recycle all these animals and use them for our kidz safari.

We also went to The Gardens and their theme was .... bird cages. Reminded me of the fact that for our Christmas Musical, we needed to get bird cages for the "temple scene".


We left MidValley at 3.30pm - our scheduled time. Once we came out of the parking area, there was a huge traffic jam. We were moving at 10km/h and at times, we had to stop for a long period of time. I was worried that we might miss our Seremban turning and had to make one whole round again. I kept asking Eunice when I could turn off from the inner MidValley circle and onto the main road to Seremban and Eunice kept saying "Go until you cannot go anymore" .... "Huh??" What was that supposed to mean??

We saw a signboard saying "Petaling Jaya and Bangsar, turn right" but Eunice didn't think it was the right one. After being stuck in the jam for 15 minutes, we were worried that we might've made a mistake by not turning off at the PJ/Bangsar exit. We drove on .... got stuck, drove a little, got stuck, moved a little... and finally saw the signboard for Seremban. Phew!!!


We arrived in Seremban at 4.45pm.




No comments: