Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Presents from Hubby

This year, dear hubby didn't wrap any of my presents. I am not sure if he didn't have the time OR simply wanted it to be the perfect gift.

Like when we were dating (many moons ago), he gave me my gifts in little post-it-notes of vouchers.








First gift : a piece of jewellery
On Christmas day, I was in Jusco in the afternoon to do my nails and had to wait for half an hour for my nail polish to properly set in before I could drive back. During that short period of time, I went to one of the jewellery shops with Neela, Jason and Joelle to look for a ring. I guess it was my "che kai" way of dressing and unkempt hair that made the jewellers thought I was there to only browse. With the help of Jason, I managed to choose 3 rings that I like.

In the evening, dear hubby took me to Jusco to choose my ring! I was nicely dressed and my hair properly combed. The lady who assisted me earlier, didn't recognise me at first, and had the guts to asked if I was the same person who came earlier. She was all smiles when she knew that she was going to make money out of me!!!



Second gift : a red gown & two blouses

We went to Soong Sisters to pick out my gown. I bought two other blouses too.












Third gift : cash

I just banked it in today! :)
Gotta save up more $$$. Times are hard.

4 comments:

poreiz said...

Wah!!!!! i also want.

Rachel said...

Simple. Ask Paul.

Unknown said...

wow rachel! please let me know the night you will be going out in this georgeous dress...i just must see you in it. You will look lovely...bun up your hair or curl it in big waves...Rajen will flip over, I tell you...
The ring make me lou how sui....

Rachel said...

Aunty Chris, I guess if there is a formal dinner invite in the near future, I'd definitely wear the red evening gown. BTW, it's a different one than what is shown in my blog.

The ring is also a different ring. You know me, I don't really get those flashy rings.