Wednesday, December 3, 2008

RM189.85 Spent

Let me tell you how one outing cost me RM189.95.

After work, I went to my parent's place to pass Tusi the curtain hooks. Esther was there, waiting for En to finish her homework. It's Tuesday and that meant "mother (Esther) spending quality time with her daughter (En)". They planned to go to Jusco.

My plan was to go back home and enjoy my "free" night. After weeks of a hectic schedule, I was really looking forward to having some time off and just doing nothing at all.

Well, that plan was foiled when I heard that Esther was going to Jusco. With the busyness due to the preparation for the coming Christmas Musical, I felt as though I haven't gone out jalan-jalan for ages.

Putting all thoughts of the Christmas Musical aside, I went to Jusco with Esther and En. Mum and Dad came along.

And here's how I spent so much in such a short time:-

Dinner at MacDonalds - RM25
Pens and Books at Popular - RM71.95
Air freshener, dishwashing paste, liquid hand soap, Persil, toothpaste - RM 92.90

So, just imagine, if I didn't go out, I wouldn't have spent so much today!!


Backtracking a little, we went to MacDonalds for dinner - obviously En's choice of a yummy dinner. All she had was a Happy Meal and a few sips of Milo BEFORE Esther offered En her Big Mac. Much to our surprise, En felt adventurous and decided to take a bite. Yummy! She couldn't resist another bite. Esther said that this was En's FIRST time eating a Big Mac. We reckon that from now onwards, En would choose a Big Mac (or maybe cheese burger) when she next goes to MacDonalds.
Pictures of En
1 - En enjoying her Happy Meal
2 - En opening her mouth wide to take a bite of the Big Mac
3 - En making history by eating a Big Mac for the first time
4 - En smiling because she loves it

3 comments:

@nne said...

she's so cute lah.

Rachel said...

Yes she is. And you know what? I suddenly became her favourite aunt when I agreed to go to MacDonalds and Popular with her.

Unknown said...

Dinner at McD -- RM 25.00.
Pens and Books -- RM 71.95.
Toiletries -- RM 92.90.

Moment with niece when she ate her first Big Mac -- Priceless ! :-)

Lawrence