Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mother-in-law's Tree


Every year, ever since I got married to Rajen, I have been decorating my mother-in-law's tree. Over the years, I've collected a lot of Christmas decorations. I spend at least RM400-500 on it every Christmas season. Yeah, waste of money, some might say, but each year, the deco got better and better. And because I'd normally decorate both my and my in-law's tree late, I'd normally get the deco at a 70% discount.

This year, I decided to try out a white theme - for the first time. With all the discounts in different places, I managed to only spend less than RM300 on white-themed ornaments, which is really a good deal.


Eunice helped me a little (mostly by taking out all the ornaments from the boxes and cutting away the price tags) so that I would be able to decorate the tree within 1.5 hours.


My white-themed tree turned out better than I expected. I used lots of transparent good quality ornaments to bring out the sparkle in the 500 bulbs that were on the tree.




A picture of my mother-in-law with the Christmas tree

No comments: