Monday, December 29, 2008

Painted Nails


It all started when I saw Sze-En's snowman themed finger nails on Christmas eve. Plus that fact that it only cost Esther RM15 to get that done for En.

I found out that Joelle will also be painting her nails in Jusco and made plans to go with her on Christmas day.

Joelle, even though she was feeling sleepy from the lack of sleep the night before, was excited about getting her nails painted. It was a treat for her. She started off looking curiously as Alisha painted her nails. Soon, she got tired and even tried to sleep while waiting for her nails to be dried.

After Joelle, I did mine. Some of my nails were too long and I had forgotten to cut them earlier. Because of that, I asked Alisha to do a manicure for me before painting my nails. The manicure cost me RM33. Gulp!! It was my first time having it done and I guess I didn't mind paying for the experience.

I chose a "midnight" scene because of the coming New Year. I was surprised when Alisha told me that it cost RM45 instead of RM15. Sigh!!! I figured that I went all the way to Jusco to do my nails, I wouldn't go back without the polished nails.

So, there I was, sitting on a chair for at least 45 minutes (!!!!), having my nails done.


I am not sure whether it is worth the time (err.. it's difficult for me to sit still for a long period of time) but my nails turned out great!!! :)

No comments: