Saturday, December 20, 2008

Spoilt Lights

I finally found some time to put up my christmas tree.

After merging my pictures yesterday, I only had about an hour to drag the heavy fake tree out of my "rubbish" room and put lights onto it.

I'd normally light my 7-foot tree up with about 1400 bulbs. Alas! About 6-7 sets of lights were spoilt and I had to go out to get more. I was trying to figure out the best time to get them. I wasn't even sure if at this time, there would be any more for me to buy.

I went to Jusco, but they didn't have what I wanted.

Sharon mentioned that her mum bought hers in Tesco.

And so, Rajen and I went there, and managed to find 10 boxes of lights. :)



The top of this tree is not properly lit. I "always" have this problem of placing all the lights on the tree and finding that the top needed more lights. I didn't have enough lights when I took this picture because........

....... I threw so many sets into the bin.

No comments: