Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Manly Job

Ask anyone and they will tell you that fixing the light bulbs, painting the walls and even putting together a D-I-Y rack are jobs that men do around the house.



Not so in my house. If I want to get those done, either I have do it or I ask my dad to help out.

One of my Christmas gifts to my husband was a DVD/CD rack. Almost one month after Christmas, it was still in the box.

Seeing that his collection of DVDs overflowed to the bedroom floor (in a sense that we don't have any more space for DVDs), I rummaged into my tool box and got to work.



Easy-peasy! Just follow the instructions and tada! I got myself a new rack.



So, right now, I have three racks and hopefully, I don't have to get another one soon. If I did, I don't think there's any space left in my living room.

No comments: