Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tedious Job

Last week, I received a very blur site plan with numbers running from Block Nos. 1-3. That was it. Block nos. 4-10 were left empty.
.
Knowing that it would either be difficult or it would take a very long time for the proper site plan (with numbering) to get to me, I asked my project manager for the aproved endorsed plan by the local approving authorities. It was soooo much clearer than the one I got earlier.
.
There was NO numbering at all on this plan.
.
So, what I did was to type out all the numbers, print it, cut it and then paste it. Each piece of numbered paper was only 2mm X 3mm. It was really a tedious job which requires patience and long finger nails.
.
I think I took 2-3 hours to finish it.
.
I know that with modern technology, what I could've done was to scan it and then insert the numbers but I don't have the proper software for it. So I did it the looong and tedious way. When I passed a copy of the finished work to him, he was impressed!!! :-)

No comments: