Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Presents to Hubby

About a fortnight ago, I blogged about what dear hubby got me for Christmas. It's only fair that I blog about what dear hubby got from me (apart from a big, fat, juicy kiss, that is!)
.
As EVERYONE knows, it's difficult to get presents for a guy, especially when what ever he needs he already has. I face this problem 4 times a year - birthday, Valentine's Day, Anniversary and Christmas.
.
Thank God, I was able to find good presents (err.. from MY perspective, not sure about his!) in just a short time. For those who do not know, I'd normally spend a few days shopping for his presents. This time, it's only within a day.

A portable laptop table. I used it at my mum's place last Sunday. Esther saw me using it and immediately called me a snob. When I told her that it was dear hubby's, she didn't say anything. Hrmmph!! She could've told him that HE is a snob.


A CD/DVD shelf from Jusco (without the CDs/DVDs of course). Hubby's two other CD shelves are full and we needed one more for his overflowing CDs.



Hubby reads a lot of "serious, heavy duty" stuff - and by that I mean reading materials which look like text books.

I bought him this comic in hopes that he would take some time to relax and laugh. Err... even after days, the wrapper is still there. I don't think this comic would be read sometime soon.


Hubby loves Asterix. I know that he already has so many in his collection but he definitely doesn't have this omnibus version (I checked with Esther).
.

And lastly, two "Archie" comics. He used to read a lot of these. Again, I am trying to supply him with light reading books.

No comments: